MENU

Slide

Thursday, January 17, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Amy: HAHAAHHAHAS,
i spend money buying anything he also will nag one,
Unless it's for him! but no leh, he'll nag and
say don't need to spend so much also. -.-

Yelrihs: Heheh, No leh. Where got so baaaad loh!
i got wear old clothes one hor! :x
(Wear old clothes go hse downstairs walk)

Bobby: Hahahas, damn gay lah.
Initially i got blur when i saw your tag.
what i cheated you hahahahas.
You blur blur luh, big time sotong!

Jasmine: My hair is not spoilt still smooth and stuff.
But i can't stand it when the colour fades so much!
Now it's really pink, Pink and bloooonde-ish.

Oh, wtf. But what did your hairdresser do!
You must be so pissed luh,
that time i permed my hair also spoil, Super pissed loh.

Sher: Hahahas, you send your nicest picture
to me i show Lucas and ask him if he wanna do your hair luh.
But photoshoot, your hair quality must be very good.
http://community.livejournal.com/bakebakebake/



i've got this really tiny but really pricky dog
fur in the top of my middle finger
Anybody knows how to get rid of it?
They say use needle dig it out! 0.0!!!
This is freaking me out, and it hurts when i touch it okay. ):

And i'm retouching my haircolour on
Tuesday at PureColourStudio. Oh hurray. :D
It's like Pink/Blonde now. This is so Xiaxue.
Argh.

Yesterday Shirley came to my facial place &did a facial there,
Wanted to do spa pedicure but the girl doing
the nails was having off that day. ):
So i did my back treatment instead.

I've really bad backacne problem. Sigh.
Hehehe, i think me and boyf we're like damn boliao.
It's like ahlarmak we're tgt for like
3 years plus alrdy no image alrdy.
Then he always help me clear my back acne! HAHAHAS!

Then i'll be squirming and grabbing the pillow
and screaming cos it hurts so much! o.0
I don't even know why i'm saying about this either.
So gross. HAHAHAAS.

Okay, back to topic.
Anyway, After our facial/backtreatment.
We went to AMK Hub to collect the Jay Chou
concert tickets Shirley Goh won!
Effing lucky lah, dunno what kinda luck is that!
HAHAHAS, buy ciggie buy until got free Jay's tickets.
Wtf.

Then we went to town and met up with
my cheeeena piang girlf, yq.



Woolala, Jay Chou.
But she sold it on auction for 220sgd!
Lucky bitch! Hahahahahas!


Shopped around taka & i bought
my Shu Uemura Blusher, S$40
And Shiseido's fine eyeliner, S$52.



Shirley was like, "eh you siao, you buy this alrdy
confirm won't use your jill stuart blusher alrdy loh!"
But but but.. this shade suits me alot better leh!

And they were to lazy to shop so we had dinner at cine,
The korean bbq restaurant at B1.
I loooove the fried chicken! :x

Yq's and her usual, SALAD blah bah.
And i'm always stealing her tomatoes!
Eh no, scratch off steal.
She feeds me the tomatoes!

Shirley and i had the same stuff.
We were reaaally really irritated by this purple girl lah!
we were sitting beside their table,

And she laughed and talked frigging loud.
Like, shouting lidat leh. Siao, Scared people deaf meh.
It's like even after we show very obvious signs
that we're very disturbed with the level of sound she
and her friends are producing, They don't even care!
Omg. Then we change tables luh,
I can't eat with this kinda crap going on man.


(Stolen from shir's blog. Teeheehee!)




I love my new eyeshadow from MakeUpStore,
Microshadow, Shade: City Jungle, S$26.


My fat chubby cheeks! (:

I ordered two receipe book from Amazon.com today:

  1. - Cookie Craft
  2. - Junior's Cheesecake Cookbook:50 To-Die-For Recipes for New York-Style Cheesecake
(Click to check it out!)

My Boy's gonna be the luckiest dude in the
wooooorld when these yummy loots arrive. :D
Looking at the comments itself made me wanna drool alrdy.
Want my Cookies? Want my Cheeeesecake?

I'm having a photoshoot with shirley tomorrow evening,
Afternoon, gotta go town to meet YQ,
Shirley to collect our pay.

PS: I've got a friend who's very experience in teaching drums,
at a low rate of $120 for 4 per hr lessons (studio fees inc.)
He's 21, with 4years experience.
Do contact Joachim @ 90183088.

then shooooop abit and go for photoshoot.
I'm just done with my face mask, Sleeping now!
Goooodnight loves. (:

No comments: